The first real footage for David Fincher‘s Gone Girl has hit the web. The clip is a teaser for the trailer, which will be available on Monday. We also have posters for Godzilla and The Angriest Man In Brooklyn. All and that more below.
- Scott Rudin Producing Flash Boys: Sony and producer Scott Rudin are in talks to pick up the rights to Michael Lewis’ Flash Boys, about a group of Wall Street guys who go against the system and attempt to reform it. Slashfilm calls it “the anti-Wolf of Wall Street” movie, and Deadline describes the characters as “the kind of guys who would have hated Jordan Belfort.” Are you in?
- Disney Adapting The One And Only Ivan: Disney plans to bring the children’s best seller The One And Only Ivan to the big screen. Written by K.A. Applegate and illustrated by Patricia Castelao, the story follows a gorilla who lives in a mall.
- First Look At Gone Girl: ET debuted the very first video footage of David Fincher’s upcoming film Gone Girl, starring Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike. The video itself isn’t very good because, well, you know ET (with their horrible voiceovers). But hey, it’s something. Also, it looks like the first real trailer will arrive on Monday, so we’ll be looking out for that. Gone Girl opens October 3. Check it out:
- New Neighbors Trailer: Universal Pictures has released a red-band trailer for director Nicholas Stoller‘s Neighbors, opening May 9, 2014. The film stars Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne. Here’s the latest red-band trailer:
- International Trailer For Deliver Us From Evil: Deliver Us From Evil stars Eric Bana as a NY polive officer who begins investigating a series of disturbing and inexplicable crimes. The film comes from director Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Sinister). Edgar Ramirez, Olivia Munn, Sean Harris and Joel McHale also star. The film opens July 2. Here’s the latest trailer:
- New Trailer For Dolphin Tale 2: The first trailer for Warner Bros.’ Dolphin Tale sequel has arrives. The film brings back Nathan Gamble, Morgan Freeman, and Winter (as Hope, the dolphin). The feel-good movie opens September 19.
Photos & Posters:
- New Poster For The Angriest Man In Brooklyn: The Angriest Man in Brooklyn tells the story of Henry Altmann (Robin Williams), who is having a horrible day, made much worse by his visit with Dr. Sharon Gill (Mila Kunis), who abruptly informs him that he only has 90 minutes to live. After storming out of the hospital in disbelief, Henry panics and races through Brooklyn in an attempt to right all of the wrongs in his life, while Sharon desperately scrambles to find him and get him into surgery. The film opens May 23. Here’s a brand new poster:
- New Poster For Godzilla: Here’s a new black and white poster for Gareth Evans‘ Godzilla. The movie hits theaters May 16. Check it out:
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?