One of the films that will be teasing during this year’s Super Bowl is Darren Aronofsky‘s bible epic Noah. We posted that TV spot earlier this week (in case you missed it), but below you’ll find a brand new poster featuring Russell Crowe looking very mighty. We also have some trailers for films like Better Living Through Chemistry and In Fear. And it looks like Jennifer Lawrence and David O. Russell are looking to work together again. Details on that and more below.
- Jennifer Lawrence To Play Joy Mangano: Jennifer Lawrence and David O. Russell are teaming up again, this time for a biopic on the inventor of Miracle Mop, Joy Mangano. THR reports the director wants Lawrence to star as Mangano, and she’s already in talks. He’s set to direct and re-write the film. The two have shown (with Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle) that they bring out the best in each other, so we’re all for this collaboration.
- Better Living Through Chemistry Trailer: Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde will have sex and do drugs in Geoff Moore and David Posamentier‘s Better Living Through Chemistry. The comedy tells the story of a small-town pharmacist whose life spirals out of control when he starts an affair with a trophy wife customer who takes him on a joyride involving sex, drugs and possibly murder. Michelle Monaghan and Ray Liotta also star. The film hits theaters March 14. Here’s the trailer:
- In Fear Trailer: In Fear looks like an intense psychological horror that’s bound to play tricks on us. Starring Alice Englert (Beautiful Creatures) and Iain De Caestecker (Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.), In Fear is about a young couple’s fight to make it through the night. It’s a home invasion movie, but in a car, and set in real-time. The film hits limited theaters March 7. Here’s the trailer:
- Trailer For A Long Way Down: A Long Way Down is an adaptation of Nick Hornby‘s novel, which tells the story of four strangers who find themselves on the same rooftop on New Year’s Eve all wanting to commit suicide. The film stars Pierce Brosnan, Toni Collete, Aaron Paul and Imogen Poots. Check out the trailer:
Photos & Posters:
- Poster For 22 Jump Street: Here’s a new poster for 22 Jump Street, starring Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. The comedy sequel hits theaters June 13, 3014.
- New Poster For Noah: Paramount has released a new poster for Noah featuring a very serious Russell Crow. The film hits theaters March 28, 2014, and also stars stars Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Anthony Hopkins and Logan Lerman. Check it out:
- New Enemy Poster: In Enemy, Jake Gyllenhaal becomes obsessed with himself, or rather his doppelganger. The actor teams up with Prisoners director Denis Villeneuve for this adaptation of Jose Saramago‘s 2002 novel The Double, where a tired college professor finds another version of himself in a movie, and later the two become mutually obsessed with each other. Melanie Laurent, Isabella Rossellini, and Sarah Gadon also star. The film premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last year and will hit limited theaters March 15. Check out the awesome new poster:
- New Posters For A Million Ways To Die In The West: Directed by Seth MacFarlane, A Million Ways To Die In The West tells the story of a cowardly sheep farmer seeks the help of a gunslinger’s wife to help him win back the woman who left him. The film stars the likes of Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Liam Neeson, Neil Patrick Harris and Giovanni Ribisi, plus MacFarlane as the main character. A Million Ways will hit theaters, via Universal Pictures, on May 30th. Here’s a series of new posters:
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?