The first trailer for Walk of Shame, starring Elizabeth Banks, has hit the web, along with the comedy’s first official poster. Also, Zach Braff‘s second directorial debut Wish I Was Here is debuting at Sundance fairly soon, and there’s a cool poster circulating around (see it below). We also have an update on the casting for Marvel’s Ant-Man, and Alfonso Cuaron‘s Gravity. All that and more below.
- Michael Pena In Talks To Join Ant-Man: Michael Pena is in talks to join Edgar Wright‘s Ant-Man. TheWrap reports that the actor is being offered a role. While there’s no official word on who he’ll play, there are some who speculate that he’ll play one of two villains, and that his character is inspired by Fidel Castro. Ant-Man already stars Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd, and will hit theaters July 31, 2015.
- Gravity Returns To Theaters: If you didn’t get to watch Alfonso Cuaron‘s Gravity in all its greatness (in IMAX 3D) when it first hit theaters in 2013, you’re going to get another chance. The Oscar nominated film is returning to theaters starting January 31. We suggest you go because this film needs to be seen on the big screen (it’s totally one of those).
- Childhood Twist: This week, Unreality Magazine posted a gallery featuring beloved characters from your childhood turned into badass, terrifying versions of themselves. Check it out.
- Walk OF Shame Trailer: Walk of Shame stars Elizabeth Banks as an aspiring Los Angeles TV news anchor who has a wild night that puts her dream job in jeopardy. The comedy also stars James Marsden and Gillian Jacobs. Focus World has released the trailer. Check it out:
- A Haunted House 2 Trailer: Here’s the new trailer for Marlon Wayans‘ A Haunted House 2. The movie draws a lot of its material from 2013 horror hits like The Conjuring and the Evil Dead remake. The spoof comedy hits theaters March 28. Check it out:
- Trailer For Date And Switch: On Valentine’s Day, Lionsgate’s Date and Switch will hit theaters. The movie tells the story of two high school seniors who have been best friends since 3rd grade. Still virgins, they make a pact to help each other “score” before Senior Prom – but their mission suddenly takes an unexpected turn when Matty announced that he’s gay. Dakota Johnson and Nicholas Braun star. The film hits theaters February 14. Check out the trailer:
Photos & Posters:
- New 300: Rise of an Empire Poster: Here’s the new poster for 300: Rise of an Empire. The movie hits theaters March 7, 2014.
- Sundance Poster For Wish I Was Here: Here’s the poster for Zach Braff‘s second directorial effort Wish I Was Here. The film stars Braff, along with Donald Faison, Josh Gad, Pierce Gagnon, Ashley Greene, Kate Hudson, Joey King, Jim Parsons and Mandy Patinkin. Wish I Was Here is set to premiere at Sundance. Check it out:
- New Poster For Walk Of Shame: And here’s the official poster for Walk Of Shame. The movie hits theaters April 25th.
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?