The very first trailer for Veronica Mars, the movie, arrived earlier this week, and now the poster has also been revealed. Check out below. Also, Sony released the first International TV spot for RoboCop. We also have news on Rebel Wilson‘s new acting gigs – she has two! All that and more below.
- Rebel Wilson Snags Two Films: Rebel Wilson has two new gigs. The comedy star will star alongside Amanda Seyfried in Universal’s HE’s F–ing Perfect. The movie tells the story of a girl down on love who uses her friend’s social media to vet their dates, but whom uses her skills to try to turn herself into the perfect match for the good guys she finds. Wilson will play Seyfried’s carefree roommate and best friend. Wilson has also joined the cast of Shawn Levy‘s Night at the Museum 3. She’ll play a British museum guard. The movie already stars Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Dan Stevens, Ricky Gervais and Owen Wilson. (Source: ComingSoon)
- Need For Speed Featurette: Directed by Scott Waugh, Need For Speed stars Aaron Paul as a street racer who is framed by a wealthy business associate and joins a cross country race with revenge in mind. His ex-partner, learning of the plan, places a massive bounty on his head as the race begins. The movie is set to hit theaters March 14, 2014. Here are two behind-the-scenes featurettes.
- RoboCop TV Spot: Sony has released the first TV spot for their reboot of the 1980s sci-fi action classic Robocop. The movie stars Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, Abbie Cornish, Jackie Earl Haley, Michael K. Williams, Jennifer Ehle, Jay Baruchel and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Final Trailer For Endless Love: Here’s the final trailer for Endless Love, starring Alex Pettyfer, Gabriella Wilde, Robert Patrick, Bruce Greenwood, Rhys Wakefield and more.
Photos & Posters:
- New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Still: Here’s a new still for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, featuring Emma Stone‘s Gwen Stacy hard at work. The movie arrives in theaters on May 2, 2014. Check it out:
- New Still for Jupiter Ascending: Here’s a new still for Jupiter Ascending, which stars Channing Tatum. In the film, Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis) was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning toilets and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine (Tatum), a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along – her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos. The movie opens July 18.
- New Poster For Veronica Mars: The official poster for Veronica Mars has hit the web. In the film, directed by Rob Thomas, Veronica Mars returns home — just in time for her high school reunion — in order to help her old flame Logan Echolls, who has been accused of murdering his girlfriend. The movie hits theaters March 14.
- New Divergent Stills: Divergent hits theaters March 21, 2014. Here are two new stills:
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?