Bradley Cooper is a very busy man. He’s set to star in David O. Russell‘s next project, and has also been cast in Cameron Crowe‘s upcoming (and still untitled) film. But that’s not stopping him from saving Jane Got A Gun. The western project has gone through a lot of changes this past month; Jude Law was the latest to quit the project. But word is Cooper is stepping to save the day. Also, Warner Bros. released yet another fabulous Great Gatsby poster. And we have a very funny video that honestly details the plot of Jurassic Park. All that and more below.
- Bradley Cooper Joins Jane Got A Gun: After all of the chaos that has been happening on the set of Jane Got A Gun, we’re surprised that the producers were able to get (man of the moment) Bradley Cooper to step in for Jude Law. He’s certainly a great next choice. He’ll play the film’s chief antagonist. Goodie! Source: ComingSoon
- Crimson Peak Casting: Jessica Chastain and Benedict Cumberbatch are the latest to join Guillermo Del Toro‘s Crimson Peak. They’ll join Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam. The film is described as a “haunted house thriller.” Shame on you for thinking otherwise! Source: ComingSoon
- Brad Pitt Has Fury: Brad Pitt will lead David Ayer‘s original WWII film Fury. According to Vulture, it takes place in 1945 as the Nazi regime collapses and the five-man crew of an American tank called Fury battles a desperate German army.
- Tim Burton Casts Big Eyes‘ Leads: Tim Burton has cast Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams in his next project Big Eyes. The film will see Adams as Margaret Keane, the painter whose distinctive creations featuring big-eyed children became one of art’s first mass-market success stories in the 1950s. Big Eyes will cover Keane’s personal awakening at the onset of the feminist movement, leading to a lawsuit she filed against her husband (Waltz). Source: ComingSoon
- Will Arnett Joins TMNT: Funnyman Will Arnett is the latest to join Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. His role is being kept a secret for now. The film hits theaters June 6, 2014. Source: THR
- Charlie Quits Girls: Christopher Abbott, who portrays Charlie on HBO’s Girls abruptly quit the show this week citing “creative differences” with creator, writer, director and star Lena Dunham. It looks like Charlie and Marnie 2.0 won’t work out after all, but it’ll be interesting to see how they write Abbott’s character out of the show next season. Source: The Rolling Stone
- Vandering: The latest trend on the internet is called Vandering, which is exactly what it sounds like. Basically, it’s when you see someone powerfully force chocking someone else (who’s elevated). According to Unreality Magazine, the trick is “a big jump and a well timed camera shot.” You can check out a whole galley of this latest trend at the site.
- Honest Jurassic Park Trailer: ScreenJunkies has made an Honest Trailer about Jurassic Park, which actually hits theaters again today (in 3D). Check out the funny clip below:
- New Gatsby Poster: Warner Bros. has released a new poster for The Great Gatsby. The ad features Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire riding around in a classic yellow car. The film hits theaters May 10. He’s the poster:
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?