Normally, screenwriters don’t like to spill too many details about the scripts they’re writing. But Aaron Sorkin is not your normal screenwriter. The man revealed tons of details about his Steve Jobs biopic, including when it’ll take place, how many scenes there will be, and how the film will be shot. Also, the Admission trailer, starring Tina Fey and Paul Rudd was recently released, and we’ve got it for you below. All that and a lot more below–check it out!
- Aaron Sorkin On Steve Jobs Biopic: Aaron Sorkin opened up (a lot) about the Steve Jobs biopic he’s writing. During an interview with The Daily Beast, the scribe revealed that the film is going to be three scenes long, and that each of them will be shot in real time. Each scene will be 30-minutes long, and will focus on the time right before a product launch. Those three products will be: the Mac, the NeXT, and the original iPod. What can we say? The man is inspired! And this just makes the film that much more interesting.
- Marc Maron TV Show: For you comedy nerds (present company included), Marc Maron (podcast host of WTF with Marc Maron) has just finished filming the first ten episodes of his IFC series titled Maron. According to Vulture, the show should air next June, and as they also point out, Maron should be a nice substitute while Louie is on hiatus. Hooray! Now we don’t have to kill ourselves.
- A Third Season Of Girls?: While promoting This Is 40, Judd Apatow revealed that HBO has already greenly a third season of Girls. He said, “We’re about to shoot the third season Girls. We’re looking forward to the launch of season two and hope to have good news shortly thereafter.” It kind of sounds like he’s not too sure about that third season. We’ll see.
- Best Facial Hair In Movies: In honor of Movember, ScreenCrush put together a gallery of The Best Facial Scruff In Movies And TV. Check it out.
- Disney Movies Your Friends Don’t Know About: Disney movies are classic, sure, but some of them (The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Pinocchio) are more known than others (particularly the ones that have a ride/attraction at Disneyland). Unreality Magazine put together a list of Disney Movies Your Friends Probably Don’t Know About, check it out.
- Behind The Scenes Pics From Raiders Of The Lost Ark: This week, Vulture ranked Steven Spielberg‘s movies and named Raiders of the Lost Ark number one. (I don’t personally agree with their list, but anyway). Unreality Magazine posted a bunch of behind-the-scenes photos from Raiders. Check them out.
- Tarantino Shoots You Game: Want Quentin Tarantino to direct you? Well here’s your chance. In honor of his upcoming movie Django Unchained, Sony has launched a game called Tarantino Shoots You. Go check it out at tarantinoshootsyou.net. It’s fun!
- Admission Trailer: The trailer for Admission, starring Tina Fey and Paul Rudd, hit the web today. Check it out:
- 21 And Over Trailer: The writers who brought you The Hangover, have written, basically, the same movie over again, except they’ve replaced 30-something bachelors with 21-year-olds. Check out the trailer for 21 And Over:
- First Images Of Cuban Fury: James Griffiths‘ upcoming comedy Cuban Fury features a dancing Nick Frost. Slashfilm posted a first look at the film, and we’ve got the images for you below:
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for this week?