Anne Hathaway is a workaholic. The actress went straight from a catwoman suit in The Dark Knight Rises to shaving her head for Les Miserables, and is now looking to star in a romantic comedy penned by Mindy Kaling, another workaholic. Wes Anderson supposedly added more actors to the cast of The Grand Budapest Hotel (but we’re not believing anything until we hear it from him). And we’ve also got an awesome new poster for Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s The Last Stand. All that and a lot more below–check it out!
- Anne Hathaway Joins Rom-Com: Mindy Kaling co-wrote a romantic comedy (because that’s what she does) with Office pal Brent Forrester titled The Low Self-Esteem of Lizzie Gillespie. THR reports that Anne Hathaway will star as a woman who’s spent her life pursuing losers until one day she starts getting pursued by the hottest guy ever. No word on who the ‘hottest guy ever’ will be, but we suspect it’ll someone who looks like Taylor Lautner because he’s what comes up when you Google ‘hottest guy ever.’
- Uma Thurman Cast In Nymphomaniac: Uma Thurman is the latest to join Lars von Trier‘s porn drama Nymphomaniac. The film is current shooting in Germany. Source: THR
- Grand Budapest Hotel Adds Ralph Fiennes And Jason Schwartzman: Figuring out who’s going to be in Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel has become somewhat of a nightmare. With that said, it’s being reported that Ralph Fiennes and Jason Schwartzman have both joined the cast. Schwartzman told Movies.com that he’s going to be in the movie and added, “I’m excited about it. I’m very excited about it. It’s a beautiful movie.” Variety broke the news on Fiennes, but we’re kind of skeptic about him actually coming out in the movie. It’s all a big mystery! Why?! Source: Film School Rejects
- Sam Celebrities And Superheroes: Check out a depressing gallery of impersonations of celebrities and superheroes over at Unreality Magazine. Beware: You might cry.
- Game Of Thrones Last Supper: Check out a fan-made photo of the Games of Thrones‘ characters enjoying their Last Supper over at Unreality Magazine.
- A Looper Infographic: Our fascination with Looper continues. This week we have a Looper timeline infographic that explains possible outcomes in the movie. Special thanks to Filmdrunk for posting. Take a look…
- NYCC Last Stand Poster: Here’s an awesome poster for Arnold Schwarzenegger’s The Last Stand that was released yesterday at NYCC. It’s got a ’70s blaxploitation-vibe to it. Check it out:
That’s the end of our round-up for this week. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for this week?