This week, Channing Tatum and Steven Soderbergh announced that they’d be producing Magic Mike: The Musical. So, it’s actually happening! The crew over at Film created a mash video of Seth Rogen‘s distinguishable “hehe” laugh. And the people at The Oatmeal came up with a cartoon that could possibly revolutionize the movie theater experience. All that and more below.
- Ranking HBO Shows: Unreality Magazine‘s Paul Tassi is saying goodbye to HBO ($160 for a cable is too much). So to say adios, he compiled a list of the 10 Best HBO Dramas. His list includes Carnivale, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones and The Wire. See if you agree with his ranking order at the source.
- Awesome Comedy Documentaries: Feel like laughing? Head over to Unreality Magazine and check out their list of Five Awesome Comedy Documentaries. You’re welcome!
- Pop Pilgrims: This week on The A.V. Club’s Pop Pilgrims we take a trip through Woody Allen’s Manhattan and LA’s Griffith Observatory. Check those out.
- Magic Mike: The Musical: Ladies… and gentlemen (we make no exceptions), Magic Mike is officially heading to Broadway. Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum are teaming up again to produce this sexy beast. Keep a look out because it looks like Magic Mike: The Musical will be opening sometime next summer. (via Vulture)
- Seth Rogen Laugh Mash: Seth Rogen’s laugh can easily be the star of a movie. Seriously. It’s got character. It starts off a this sort of phlegm rattle thing and then well, we don’t need to explain it. Check out this exclusive mash video at Film.
- Movie Theater Revolution: The team over at The Oatmeal has made a cartoon that redesigns the movie theater. They’ve created something that could possibly lead to the best movie theater experience ever. Check it out below:
That’s the end of our round-up. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?
Similar: Top Musicals in Film