Andy Samberg is used to being in front of an audience, but nothing could have prepared him for this. This week, Samberg gave a speech at Harvard’s graduation ceremony to a very tough crowd, and we’ve got the video for you below. We also have the new poster for the Katy Perry: Part Of Me In 3D documentary, news that FX is developing a new show involving the incredibly talented Tim Roth, and much more after the jump.
- Batman Is Insane: Unreality Magazine has made a case stating that Batman is as ‘crazy town banana pants’ as The Joker. The writer argues that Batman is “as fragile and mentally unstable as the Joker.” Check that out!
- Movie Bars: If only this were actually possible [sigh]. Unreality Magazine posted an article listing six movie bars that’d be cool to go to in real life. Their list includes The Coco Bongo Club from The Mask, The Winchester from Shaun of the Dead, and The Gold Room (no, not the one in Echo Park, though they do have free tacos so…) from The Shining. Check it out.
- Tim Roth TV Show: Tim Roth’s Lie To Me was a show taken before its time. But, alas, Roth is returning to television with another series. FX is developing a “bank robbery family drama” with Roth as the lead. Deadline reports that the project is described as “a drama about addiction, bank robbery, and an extreme volatile family dynamic.” The show is still in development.
- Katy Perry 3D: Check out the new poster for Katy Perry: Part Of Me. Try not to laugh.
- Relax, dude!: Lastly, watch Andy Samberg give a very hilarious speech at this year’s Harvard Graduation. It’s a 20 minute video, but worth your time. He makes impressions of Mark Zuckerberg and Mark Wahlberg and even yells, “Yale Sucks Balls.” Do check it out.
That’s the end of our round-up. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?