This week, the trailer for End of Watch, from Street Kings director and Training Day writer David Ayer, hit the web. Also, Breaking Bad fans will be happy to know that the series is definitely coming back for a fifth season – we’ve got video to prove it. And finally, to those of you who can’t get enough of Lena Dunham, we’ve got a cool web series you can watch that will feed your obsession. All that and more, below…
- Mind Twisting Endings: Do you like movies with mind twisting endings? Well, head over to Unreality Magazine to check out their latest feature on Six Lesser Known Movies With Mind Blowing Endings. Their list includes – wait, you haven’t heard of these movies, so it’s best you click to find out.
- Breaking Bad Behind-The-Scenes: Breaking Bad, Season 5 is gonna be crazy. That’s what Aaron Paul will have you believe. Earlier this week, A.V. Club posted a behind-the-scenes video of AMC’s hit show Breaking Bad. In the video, Bryan Cranston teases an important plot point, and Paul reassures us that the next season will be the craziest.
- Tight Shots By Lena Dunham: A while back, Nerve.com and Lena Dunham produced an original web series titled Tight Shots. The whole series is based on a small group of film students who try to make a movie together, but in the process encounter all sorts of problems. The series just wrapped its first season and you can view all of those videos on Nerve’s Youtube Channel. If you’re a fan of Dunham’s neurotic humor, then Tight Shots is a must.
- Flock: If you’re interested in more web series, there’s also Flock about a Bible School dropout turned con man and his manipulative wife. Together, they go door to door selling salvation. The series is seven episodes in. It’s well-acted and entertaining. Check that out at blip.tv.
- My Damn Channel: And finally, if you’re looking for something a little lighter, there’s My Damn Channel, host to Co-op of the Damned (a web series we’ve mentioned in the past). My Damn Channel is the Internet’s only live comedy show. Check that out.
- End Of Watch Trailer: Street Kings director David Ayer has made another movie about the LAPD. End of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña, is about a pair of young officers who patrol the streets of South Central, Los Angeles, one of of the toughest neighborhoods in the county. Slashfilm recently posted the first trailer for the movie. Get your first taste below:
That’s the end of our round-up. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?