Time for another round-up of this week’s entertainment bits and pieces. The Office‘s executive producer Greg Daniels dropped a bomb this week – he’s debating whether or not to reboot The Office next season. We’ve also got a gallery featuring Darth Vader as a good father to Luke Skywalker. All that and more below.
- The Office Reboot: Deadline reports that series executive producer Greg Daniels is debating making the next season of The Office a reboot. This means that some of the series most beloved characters will be replaced by new actors. Can you imagine another actor besides John Krasinski playing Jim? Or a new Pam? Neither can we. This is a horrible idea.
- Literal Movie Poster: Unreality Magazine posted a gallery of 15 very funny literal movie posters. Some of the movie posters used in the series are from films like Back to the Future, Silence of the Lambs, and Human Centipede. Check those out.
- Video Games That’ll Make You Cry: Believe it or not, video games can make you cry, just ask Unreality Magazine, they put together a list of Five Moments in Video Games Than Can Make Grown Men Cry. Their list includes (but isn’t limited to) Silent Hill 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Final Fantasy 7.
- Futurama Memes: Memes have been around for quite some time now and they aren’t going anywhere (it seems). So, in keeping up with the trend, Unreality Magazine posted a gallery of 20 Awesome Futurama Fry Memes. My personal favorite, “Not sure if I hate Facebook OR I hate people.” Check those out.
- If Darth Vader Had Been A Good Father: The Curious Brain posted a neat gallery re-imagining Darth Vader as a good father to Luke Skywalker. Check it out:
That’s the end of our round-up. Keep checking back at ScreenCrave for more entertainment news and features.
What are you excited for?