It’s like looking in a mirror isn’t it? In this week’s episode of “Nikita” entitled “343 Walnut Lane,” Nikita came face to face with her father. Unfortunately, her bio-dad isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. Over at Division, Alex and Amanda continue to get played by Percy, who has a master plan to regain his power — one manipulation at a time.
Check out our review of Nikita…
- Director: Nick Copus
- Writer: Andrew Colville
- Cast: Maggie Q, Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca Aaron Stanford, Melinda Clarke, Xander Berkeley,(Guest Star) David Keith
Episode Title: “343 Walnut Lane”
Nikita and Michael go on a search to find her biological father Richard (David Keith). They discover he’s a former CIA agent, who’s been on the run for years. Percy continues to pit Alex and Amanda against each other by feeding them lies. And Birkhoff’s house takes a serious hit after Division attacks his hideout.
- Percy Pulls the Strings: Percy is one bad motherlover. While imprisoned, underground, in a glass cage, he still manages to manipulate everyone in his path. He has both Alex and Amanda eating out of the palm of his hand. Alex even more so, thanks to her secret meetings with Nikita. Percy knows she betrayed Amanda, and he’s using it as blackmail. When he said, “I own you Alex,” truer words have never been spoken.
- Daddy Issues: Richard was too good to be true. Nikita really wanted him to be her biological father but it was all a scheme. Richard was Division and a part of a master plan Percy set up years ago. We were more than happy to see her bust a few caps into his body after the crap he pulled.
- Birkhoff Fights Back: Did Birkhoff throw some hands? Yes, he did! The computer geek went toe-to-toe with Richard after Alex revealed his true identity. He got roughed up a bit but he wasn’t afraid to defend himself. Birkhoff continues to amaze us.
- The Truth’s Revealed: Thank God they didn’t drag out Michael and Max’s paternity secret. After dealing with Richard’s lies, Nikita felt guilty about keeping Michael from his son. She explained to him that Max was born nine months after he left his mission in Minsk, and that he was a daddy — again. His response was shock, disbelief and a touch of anger. Nikita should have told him sooner but technically she only waited a week. That’s like a minute in TV time.
- We’re Homeless: After Division’s invasion, Birkhoff’s home was blown to bits, leaving our rogue trio homeless. It’s a real shame considering the sweet set-up they had. But judging from Birkhoff’s hidden luxury car, and endless amount of cash, we’re sure they’ll have a new spot in no time.
This week’s episode was great! It kept us on our toes. Each lie led to another secret to be unveiled. Percy’s slowly regaining control and Alex is one step closer to returning to Nikita’s side. Oh, and Michael knows he has a kid! How will that affect him and Nikita’s relationship? Only time will tell.
“Nikita” airs Fridays at 8 p.m. on The CW
What did you think of this week’s episode of Nikita?