Prepare to have your have your heart melt in one of the cutest, most honest, beautifully shot, and endearing films in theaters that the whole family will love. Born to Be Wild 3D is one of those films that you walk out of and want everyone to see because not only is it fun to watch but it fills you with so much hope and joy — maybe the world really is a good place! Find out more below…
- Director: David Lickley
- Writer: Drew Fellman
- Narrator (voice): Morgan Freeman
- Based on: Birute Galdikas and Daphne Sheldrick
The story of two people who live their lives saving orphaned baby elephants and chimps.
- Great Message to Send: If ever there was a positive message to tell your children or remind yourselves, it’s said in this film. Take care of others is good and wild animals are best in the wild. Some animals, though we love them, were not meant to be tamed by us. Though they might need our help, there are others ways to help them then by making them pets, putting them in zoos or leaving them alone.
- Great for all Ages: Unlike some other animal films, this one is very easy to take children of all ages to watch. There is almost no violence of any kind and the concepts and visuals are very easy to grasp. Plus it’s only 40 minutes long so it’s easy to sit through! Though it is in 3D, that might be tough for some kids — the content is all perfect for them though.
- Wonderful Visuals: The shots that they get of the animals bottle feeding, running in the wild, playing with one another, rolling in the mud are absolutely amazing!
- Showing All Sides: The film doesn’t show that everything they do is fun and easy, it’s hard on both the people and the animals at times — but the end results are worth it and it’s nice to see a balanced argument in a film like this.
- Want More!: I wished it was a full length movie, but I’ll take what I can get!
This is a great film — you’ll shed a few tears, learn something about the animals and leave with a warmed heart. Wonderful experience, absolutely a pleasure to watch.
Check out in select IMAX 3D movies April 8th!