Over the weekend, the cast of HBO’s hit vampire drama “True Blood” took to the stage at the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills, California. Not only were the primary actors in attendance but the supporting cast as well. That means all 16 of them were in the same place at the same time. That’s a lot of vampires, werewolves, fairies, and witches don’t you think? The cast was joined by creator and writer Alan Ball, who teased the audience about what they can expect from season 4…
Here’s the low down on what was revealed:
- Tara and Pam will team up for an episode. Rutina Wesley said,”We’ll see a new Tara. She’s a lot more stable and she may find some happiness.”
- Gary Cole will appear on the show this season.
- Sookie will return from Fairy heaven a changed woman and with her and Bill broken up, Team Alcide and Team Eric will be in full effect.
- We might see the return of Denis O’ Hare’s character Russell Edgington. Ball said, “We didn’t kill his character off.”
- Godric could return with time travel, flashbacks, or dream sequences.
- Sam will find a new love interest; Andy will experiment with V; we’ll see a revealing flashback involving Pam and Eric; and Hoyt/Jessica will fight for public acceptance.
What do you think will happen in season 4? What are you looking forward to?