Over the past week actor Charlie Sheen has been on a war path. First with “Two and a Half Men” producer Chuck Lorre, then CBS, then Warner Bros, and now anyone else who tries to stop him from “winning.” Winning what you ask? We don’t know. The actor has adapted a new philosophy of life where he no longer plans to subdue his true nature, which he’s putting on full display through the media. Because of this over-saturation we’ve been blessed with a plethora of Sheenisms and quotes that are incomprehensible yet slightly intriguing.
Here’s a round up of Sheen’s greatest and most notable quotes [so far]…
- “I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars.”
- “I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go.”
- “Can’t is the cancer of happening.”
- “I am on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
- “The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.”
- “I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”
- “I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.”
- “If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ “It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”
- “If you love with violence and you hate with violence there is nothing that can be questioned.”
- “The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning,” “Just winning every second,” “Winning, anyone?” “Duh, winning!”
- “[CBS] picked a fight with a warlock.”
After each one of those statements, we literally scratched our heads. A lot of people have been questioning the sanity of Sheen and condemning him for his behavior but that doesn’t seem to effect his fans. Over 24 hours ago, the actor signed up on Twitter and as of today he has 964,062 followers. That’s within a day people! Is anyone else worried about this?
Something tells us that the Sheenisms will continue until someone finally puts their foot down and says, “Enough is enough.” Judging from his passionate words, we’re not sure if Sheen would be willing to listen. The guy’s a warlock and he has tiger blood! He’s going to be a tough one to beat.
Sheen Through the Years:
What’s your favorite Sheen quote? Are you following him on Twitter?