The 2010 theatrical year hasn’t been much to write home about. The fall releases pretty much saved it from being one of the worst years in cinematic history. But just because you’re loved by critics or make an obscene amount of money at the box office it doesn’t make you the most interesting or sought after film. We’ve created a list of our top five most popular movie reviews, and our top five most popular interviews that you guys seem to have liked the most. So check out our list and see who’s number one…
Top 5 Movie Reviews:
- Avatar: Movie Review – Still going strong from 2009
- Inception: Movie Review
- Legion: Movie Review
- Shrek Forever After: Movie Review
- Stone: Movie Review
Stone made the top five? That was a surprise, as was the silent sleeper Legion, which came and left theaters quickly last January. Inception was no surprise and neither was Shrek Forever After, and Avatar still had some pull leftover from 2009.
Top 5 Interviews:
- Johnny Depp for Alice in Wonderland
- Christopher Nolan for Inception
- Miley Cyrus for The Last Song
- Jeremy Renner for The Hurt Locker – Still hanging in there.
- Anne Hathaway for Alice in Wonderland
No one should be surprised that Johnny Depp came in at number one with interviews. He and Hathaway both starred in Alice in Wonderland, which raked in a billion dollars at the worldwide box office this year. Nolan almost single handily saved the so-called summer blockbuster season with Inception, and he had everyone and their mother asking, “was it a dream?” And as for Miley Cyrus… no comment.
Be sure to also check out:
- ScreenCrave’s Christmas and Holiday Round Up 2010
- ScreenCrave’s Top 10 Stories of 2010
- Top 10 Movies Playing in Theaters This Christmas
What do you think of our most popular interviews and movie reviews of the year?