Over the past 12 months a lot of stuff has happened in the world of television and movies. Some good, some bad, but all of them have been interesting and unique. It doesn’t matter if it’s a breakout film, or the unfortunate passing of a beloved star. ScreenCrave has covered it all, and since it’s the end of another year, we’ve decided to put together a list of the top 10 stories that our readers have visited. They range from the wow to the eew so brace yourself…
The Top 10 Are…
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and 10 Other Child Actors Who Didn’t Crash and Burn
- Human Centipede Trailer… Wow… That’s…Wow
- Top 8 Most Overused Horror Cliches in Movies
- VOTD: Awesome TV Theme Song Medley
- Farrah Fawcett Contacts Tori Spelling… By Accident?
- Avatar: Movie Review
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Cast Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Cullen
- Sexiest Movie MILFs
- Supernatural Season 6 Might Be Awkward
- Top Ten Greatest Fight Movies
It looks like the most talked about story has to do with child stars, or should we say actors who were child stars but didn’t fall by victim to drugs or alcohol. We didn’t know you guys cared so much. Nine of the stories are film related but one lone ranger stands out for the TV genre and it’s “Supernatural.” The sci-fi fantasy show is a cult favorite and this year you just couldn’t get enough of those Winchester boys.
Be sure to also check out:
- ScreenCrave’s Christmas and Holiday Round Up 2010
- Top 5 Movie Reviews and Interviews of 2010
- Top 10 Movies Playing in Theaters This Christmas
What do you think of our top 10 stories of 2010? Any surprises?