Every once in a while a competition comes our way that really makes me jealous of all you readers out there. We’ve got a very special prize for you all courtesy of writer/director Sngmoo Lee’s upcoming cinematic masterpiece The Warrior’s Way starring Jang Dong Gun, Kate Bosworth, Danny Huston and Geoffrey Rush. The film is a visually-stunning modern martial arts western starring Korean actor Dong-gun Jang who plays an Asian warrior assassin forced to hide in a small town in the American Badlands.
Check out what we’ve got for you!
The Warrior’s Way Prize Package Includes:
- 1 DVD of HERO
- 1 DVD of NINJA ASSASSIN
- 1 Mini The Warrior’s Way poster
- 1 The Warrior’s Way door hanger
Why a door hanger you might ask? Well, because you’re going to need something to put your GRAND PRIZE on…
That’s right! You will be entering to win the dress that Kate Bosworth wore on the set during the making of the film! Talk about one hell of a Comic-Con or Halloween costume for next year!!!
So what do you have to do to win? It’s easy!
All you have to do is leave a comment below telling us your favorite violent and/or beautiful moment from a modern martial arts film.
That’s all you have to do! The winner will be picked at random, so get your answers in by the end of Monday, December 6, 2010. We’ll post the winner the following day.
- You must leave an e-mail address that we can reach you at (we promise not to spam you).
- You must have a shipping address within the United States.
- If you win, you will have to respond to an e-mail that we will send to you. If you do not respond within 48 hours, your prize will be given to another contestant.
We have more amazing giveaways for all the latest films coming up, so make sure to follow us on Twitter or on Facebook in order to find out about more ways to win awesome prizes!
The film hits theaters this December 3rd! Don’t miss it!