Four Lions will be hitting theaters soon and though it is quite possibly the funniest film of the year it’s also one of the controversial. It will undoubtedly pick up a lot of complaints, especially by over-sensitive Americans who don’t like watching a comedy about suicide bombers – touchy! You’re definitely going to want to catch this film while you can.
Lucky for you (if you live in one of the following nine cities) Drafthouse Films is kind enough to be screen the film WITH the director Chris Morris in toe. Trust me, you’re definitely going to want to be able to see it with him there so you can ask him important questions “how big are his balls?”
Find the full list of Q&A screenings below…
- LOS ANGELES – Tuesday, October 26 at 7:00 PM /Arclight Hollywood
- LOS ANGELES – Tuesday, October 26 at 8:00 PM / Cinefamily
- SAN FRANCISCO – Thursday, October 28 at 7:00 PM /Lumiere Theatre
- SEATTLE – Friday, October 29 at Midnight/Varsity Theatre
- WASHINGTON DC – Saturday, October 30 at Midnight/E Street Cinema
- WASHINGTON DC – Monday, November 1 at 7:00 PM / E Street Cinema
- BOSTON – Tuesday, November 2 at 7:30 PM/The Brattle Theatre
- NEW YORK – Wednesday, November 3 at 6:50 PM / BAM HYPERLINK “http://www.bam.org/view.aspx?pid=40″ cinématek (Brooklyn)
- NEW YORK – Wednesday, November 3 at 10:00 PM/Jackson Heights Cinema (Queens)
- NEW YORK – Thursday, November 4 at 10:00 PM/ReRun Gastropub Theatre (Brooklyn)
Additionally there are free word-of-mouth screenings without Q&As in Austin, Chiecago, Lubbock, San Antonio and Seattle. We’ll try to find out when and where they are as soon as they release the info!
Tagging along will be Devin Faraci, editor-in-chief of the Alamo Drafthouse’s new nerd lifestyle site, Badass Digest. Devin will be keeping a video diary from the road, sharing his adventures with readers of Badass Digest, as well as documenting the Q&As.
For RSVP instructions, please check the official website www.fourlionsfilm.com. The film officially hits theaters November 5th!
Will you be attending a screening of Four Lions?