This week on “Weeds,” Nancy and Andy must find a pediatrician for Stevie somewhere in Colorado, while Silas and Shane are in charge of selling hash. Will they find a pediatrician and get the gas money they need to skip town? Find out what happened in our review…
- Director: Michael Trim
- Writers: David Holstein, Carly Mensch
- Cast: Mary-Louise Parker, Justin Kirk, Hunter Parrish, Alexander Gould, Kevin Nealon, Jennifer Jason Leigh
Episode Title: “To Moscow, and Quickly”
Silas and Shane decide to sell hash at a Phish concert, but soon realize they’re at a kiddie concert instead. Doug sets up a tent complete with makeshift hookah and smokes with the guys who wear bear costumes in the kiddie show. Nancy and Andy get dramatic after seeing the pediatrician.
- Silas Pranks Shane: Silas decides to teach Shane a lesson about leaving his backpack full of hash and cash open by taking his money, and letting Shane think he lost it. The best part: Shane digs through dumpsters and steals gas from cars to recover the supposed losses.
- Doug’s Sling: Doug’s explanation for having a sling on his arm involves a detailed story about a raccoon encounter that is oddly believable and utterly hilarious.
- Jill: Looking as frazzled as ever, Jill talks about her and Nancy’s childhood. The entire time she talks, she works on making a ceramic vase that looks like a vagina.
- Nancy’s Phone Call: While holding Stevie, Nancy makes a risky anonymous call from a payphone to the FBI agents hunting her down, asks about herself and then hangs up mid-call. What is she thinking?
- Randy and Nathalie: Andy and Nancy have fun coming up with their alternate personas in the waiting room until Nancy make-believes Andy out of the picture. Andy reveals that he didn’t foresee himself leaving the family anytime soon, creating tension between the two that will either lead them to the altar or separate them forever.
Silas and Doug have a good time at the kiddie concert. Shane doesn’t. Andy gets a reality-check from Nancy, and Nancy wants to be a better parent by settling down for a while. But will the cozy Copenhagen lifestyle Nancy envisions really be any less crazy then her current lifestyle? And how will they acquire fake passports?
“Weeds” airs on Showtime Mondays at 10 pm
Agree? Disagree? Think the Botwins will make it to Copenhagen? Let us know in the comments!