The weekend is officially over, and we have more than a few things to catch up on. Normally we don’t go for the gossipy stuff but the past week was filled with crazy stories. Shia Labeouf was caught in the middle of another scandal – this time involving coffee (more on that below), Wes Anderson found himself on the University of Texas’ radar, and Emma Stone is taking a very special cause to heart.
Here’s the random fluff that went on…
- A handful of directors have been inducted into the Directors Hall of Fame over at Bullz-Eye. The helmers include the Coen brothers, Francis Ford Coppola, Stanley Kubrick, John Landis and Quentin Tarantino. The announcement is accompanied by some neat caricatures of the Class of 2010 that are worth checking out. [via Bullz-Eye]
- Shia Labeouf is angry and he’s not going to take it anymore! The actor was caught on tape throwing coffee on a paparazzo in Washington, D.C. because he was angry about the media attention he was receiving. [via Teen Hollywood]
- A short-story from filmmaker Wes Anderson was found at the University of Texas entitled “The Ballad of Reading Milton.” It’s a mere 4 pages long and was published in the Analecta, the official literary and arts journal of UT in 1989. You can view the story in its entirety over at the Analecta website [via /Film]
- A baby is keeping comedians Amy Poehler and Will Arnett up at night. Their new son Abel James is awake at all hours making the showbiz parents miss out on some much needed sleep. [Gossip On This]
- Emma Stone is taking October Breast Cancer Awareness month to new heights. The Easy A actress is getting a matching tattoo with her mom to celebrate her mother’s win over the disease, but it won’t be just any tattoo. Their ink will be designed by Sir Paul McCartney himself! [US Magazine]
That’s it for today’s news roundup. Tell us what your thoughts are below…