Scott Pilgrim vs The World may not have broken any box office records but we predict that it will become a cult phenomenon on DVD. Much like director Edgar Wright’s previous films Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim caters to a unique audience and when the film is finally released on DVD this fall, we believe their presence will be felt. Check out the DVD and Blu-ray details for Scott Pilgrim vs The World below…
Official Press Release:
BONUS FEATURES AVAILABLE ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD:
- DELETED AND ALTERNATE SCENES with commentary from director/producer/ co-writer Edgar Wright
- SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE BLOOPERS
- FEATURE COMMENTARIES: Feature Commentary with director/producer/co-writer Edgar Wright, co-writer Michael Bacall and Author Bryan Lee O’Malley; Technical Commentary with director/producer/co-writer Edgar Wright and director of photography Bill Pope; Cast commentary with Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ellen Wong and Brandon Routh; Cast commentary with Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza, Kieran Culkin and Mark Webber
- BEHIND-THE-SCENES PHOTO GALLERIES including Edgar Wright’s photo blog
- TRIVIA TRACK
- GALLERIES: Production photos, art galleries and marketing concepts.
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK:
- INSIDER DOCUMENTARIES: Making of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Music Featurette, You Too Can Be Sex Bob-Omb
- ALTERNATE FOOTAGE: A special look at alternative edits to the film.
- PRE-PRODUCTION: A look inside the film’s pre-production process including storyboards, pre-visualizations, animatics, motion capture tests, rehearsal footage, casting tapes, hair/make-up tests and more!
- THE MUSIC OF SCOTT PILGIRM VS. THE WORLD: This feature includes four complete music videos and video remixes from legendary DJ Osymyso.
- VISUAL EFFECTS: This feature takes a second look at the movie’s inventive visual effects.
- SOUND WORK: A mini documentary about the creation of the film’s super-powered sonic landscape.
- TRAILERS & TV SPOTS from the theatrical release of the film
- ADULT SWIM™: Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation
- SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE CENSORS: TV safe version
- BEHIND-THE-SCENES PRODUCTION BLOGS from the set of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World by director /producer/ co-writer Edgar Wright.
- FREE BONUS MOVIE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Blu-ray Combo Pack consumers will have instant access to stream action hits Tremors or Pitch Black via BD-Live, Smartphone or computer.
- U-CONTROL: Universal’s exclusive signature feature allows viewers to delve into the making of the film with the click of the remote without ever leaving the movie — STORYBOARD PICTURE-IN-PICTURE
- POCKET BLU™ APP: USHE’s groundbreaking pocket BLU™ app uses iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad™, Blackberry®, Nokia® Android™, PC and Macintosh to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray™ player and offers advanced features such as:
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray™ player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live™ functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the movie
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray™ discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there’s a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy exclusive content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Virtual Keyboard: Enter data into a Blu-ray™ player with your device’s easy and intuitive keyboard that will facilitate such Blu-ray™ features as chatting with friends and sending messages.
- DIGITAL COPY OF THE FILM: Blu-ray™ consumers can download a digital version of the movie to their Mac® and or Windows® PC for a limited time only.
- BD-LIVE™: Access the BD-Live™ Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more.
- MY SCENES: Bookmark your favorite scenes from the movie.
- AND LOTS MORE!
DVD and Blu-ray Release Date: November 9, 2010
What do you think? Are you intersted in picking up Scott Pilgrim on DVD?