Not long after they debuted the first footage from director Matt Reeves‘ American remake Let Me In, which is adapted from the acclaimed Swedish novel and film, Let the Right One In, we had a chance to sit down with two of the film’s stars Chloe Moretz and Richard Jenkins. Simon Oakes, one of the movie’s producer’s and the head of Hammer Films spoke to us earlier about why they remade the movie, but the actors talked more about the noticeable differences in their characters in the remake and their experience working on set.
Check it out below…
(Note: Sorry for the bit of prep going on in the beginning. Try to think about it as being a part of the experience.)
For a more in depth look at why they made the film and the differences, check out our Comic-Con interview with Simon Oakes. And if you have any interest in the rest of our Let Me In Comic-Con coverage be sure to check out the following further reading section. It will get you caught up on all the latest updates from the film including the red band trailer.
Also, for more fun, here are our top stories from Comic-Con, feel free to enjoy…
- Watch Ryan Reynolds Recite the Green Lantern Oath to a Little Boy
- Sucker Punch Footage First Look
- Drive Angry 3D Just because It’s Here Doesn’t Mean It’s Wanted
- Thor Footage First Look
- Green Lantern Footage First Look
- Don’t be Afraid of the Dark Press Conference Ghost Story
- Comic-Con 2010 Costumes
- Cowboys and Aliens Footage Description
- Green Lantern Photos of Abin Sur
- Supernatural Season 6 Sneak Peek with Panel Video