When it comes to the NBC late night shakeup that occurred a few months ago, Conan O’Brien says he would have done things a lot differently than his counterpart, Jay Leno. In his first post-”Tonight Show” interview, which is scheduled to air on “60 Minutes” this Sunday, Coco told journalist Steve Kroft (more or less) that Leno played him dirty…

“He went and took that show back and I think in a similar situation, if roles had been reversed, I know — I know me, I wouldn’t have done that.”

Leno practically surrendered “The Tonight Show,” wished Coco a good one, and then six months later took it all back. As if this situation wasn’t embarrassing enough, it played out on television for the whole world to see. Bit by bit, blow by blow. According to O’Brien,

“Everyone’s got their own, you know, way of doing things.”

This interview will be O’Brien’s chance to clear the air, although we doubt that he’ll throw his former network under the bus (he’s currently developing an hour long drama for NBC). Leno on the other hand is fair game. After the nasty, underhanded events that took place between the two hosts O’Brien should hit him where it hurts!

What do you think? Should O’Brien throw Leno under the bus?

via CNN