Hello readers! We are back with another fun giveaway. If you are a fan of LCD Soundsystem, you may want to check this out. We are giving away an iPod Shuffle and the soundtrack for Noah Baumbach’s new movie, Greenberg. The soundtrack was done by LCD Soundsystem‘s James Murphy with 11 Murphy solo pieces and 1 new LCD Soundsystem song. The soundtrack also includes songs by Nite Jewel, Albert Hammond, Galaxie 500, the Sonics, and Duran Duran.
The movie is about Greenberg (Ben Stiller) who is at a crossroads in his life. He doesn’t have a job and has no real intention of finding one. He begins house-sitting for his younger brother, and reconnecting with old friends. However, he finds himself spending time instead with his brother’s personal assistant Florence (Greta Gerwig), an aspiring singer and herself something of a lost soul. The film stars Ben Stiller, Rhys Ifans, Greta Gerwig, and Jeniffer Jason Leigh.
Check out how to play…
- Either become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
- Leave a comment telling us about your favorite movie that Noah Baumbach has worked on (in any way) and why.
- You must leave an e-mail address we can contact you at…we promise not to spam you.
Please leave your comments by midnight on Wednesday, March 24, 2010. The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 25.
Good luck to all of you!
Greenberg will be in a limited release on March 26, 2010. The soundtrack will be released on March 22.
For more information about the new film, Greenberg, check out the website here.
Remember that in order to play:
- You must have a shipping address in the United States
- You must leave an e-mail address that we can reach you at (we promise not to spam you)
- If you win, you will have one week to respond to an e-mail that we will send to you. If you do not respond within one week your prize will be given to another contestant.