The two standout movies coming out this week are both love stories. The first is director Lasse Hallstrom’s adaptation of Nicholas Sparks‘ newest bestseller, Dear John. The man who wrote The Notebook, brings us the story a young soldier named John Tyree (Channing Tatum) and his one true love Savannah (Amanda Seyfried). The pair have good on screen chemistry and are not bad to look at. I definitely think this movie will be number 1 this week.
The other movie worth watching is Pierre Morel‘s film From Paris With Love. This isn’t a love story in the traditional sense, although it is about the love one man has for action. It stars John Travolta as a bad ass Agent and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Complete list of movie reviews and trailers for this week after the jump…
- Dear John | Reviews | Tickets and Showtimes
- From Paris With Love | Screencrave Review | Reviews | Tickets and Showtimes
- Terribly Happy | ScreenCrave Review | Reviews | Tickets and Showtimes
- Frozen | Reviews | Tickets and Showtimes
- District 13: Ultimatum | Reviews | Tickets and Showtimes
Watch the trailers…
From Paris With Love
[youtube.com qsslA308XV8 570 420]
District 13: Ultimatum
Do you think Dear John is going to be as big a hit as Sparks’ last novel-made-to-movie epic, The Notebook?