The holiday season is in full effect and that means lots of parties, dinners and visits from family and friends. Here at ScreenCrave we’ll be going on a short hiatus, but don’t break into tears just yet. We have plenty of goodies to tide you over until we return including several of our favorite Christmas stories that cover everything from movies and music to shopping.
We also made a list of our top ten stories of the year so you can recap some of the most talked about events 2009 had to offer. Who can forget Jeff Goldblum‘s death hoax or Christian Bale‘s infamous rant? We’ve got many entertaining posts for you to check out, you won’t even notice we’re out getting drunk instead of working on our monitor tans.
Sit back, relax, enjoy, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS…
Merry Christmas: Movies, Music, and Shopping
- Top Ten Most Anticipated Films of 2010
- Top Ten Christmas Gifts for Movie Lovers
- Ten Perfect DVD Gifts for Christmas
- Top Five Christmas Movies To Scare Your Family With
- BeatCrave’s Christmas 2009 Playlist
- Free Online Radio Stations With Christmas Music
- 9 Christmas Shopping Coupons Inspired By the Recession
- The Holidays 10 Worst Stocking Stuffers
- 8 Bit Christmas Soundtrack Proceeds Go To Child’s Play Charity
Also a few other things you might want to check out while we’re away. Top 10 Stories of the Year….
- Jeff Goldblum Has Died
- Christian Bale Looks Cracked Out for Fighter
- Poll: Who Should Direct Twilight’s Eclipse
- Why Terminator Salvation Isn’t a Terminator Film
- William Shatner’s Excluded Star Trek Scene
- Sam Raimi Confirms that He is Writing Evil Dead 4
- Boondock Saints 2 Release Locations Scarce
- Christian Bale Loses Temper on Terminator Set
- Early Reviews for Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
- Top Ten Actors to Watch in 2010
Have a safe and Happy Holiday weekend from everyone here at ScreenCrave!
And just as a little extra something for you all to have a Merry F-cking Christmas…