We just wrapped Do Not Disturb two days ago and while on a major come-down and tearing apart our set, I received a few stills from our grand finale taken by photographer Brendan Holmes. Our final two films, Intrinsic by Jon Mann-Krieger and Death Takes a Holiday Inn by Brandon Nicholas both use the same cast in two very different stories that interlace with one another. Both directors had one day to shoot their film and another cross over day in which they shared the set. It was probably one of the most difficult ways of doing things but somehow it managed to work!
More on their way!
Check out all our other posts recently added…
- Do Not Disturb: The Making of Prom
- Do Not Disturb: The Making of Oceans Away!
- Do Not Disturb: The Making of Duccios Madonna
- Do Not Disturb: Photos from Final Two Films
- Do Not Disturb: It’s a Wrap!
- Do Night Disturb: Tough Day on Set
- Do Not Disturb: Oceans Away Photos
- Set Dec and Paint
- The Set is Up!
- Do Not Disturb: Intrinsic and Death Takes a Holiday Inn Begins
- Mali to the Movies: Getting Going
- Mali to the Movies: Why It Must Be Done