Above you have Diva Zappa, Jason Alan Smith, and myself, from Brandon Nicholas’ Death Takes a Holiday Inn and Jon Mann-Krieger’s Intrinsic!
It got rather sticky towards the end… literally, Diva and I were stuck onto almost everything we touched due to the massive amounts of fake blood poured (and squirted) all over. I managed to stain my computer and walk into a bar looking more bloody than I am in the above picture, she some how managed to stain (almost) nothing and clean herself off before appearing in public (apparently, I still have a lot of learning to do).
Aside from having to sit in make-up chair for 5 hours today, we had an amazing shoot. We wrapped Death Takes a Holiday Inn, our grand finale for Do Not Disturb and the entire film series. We posted some bloody photos earlier but here are a few proper photos taken by our set photographer Brendan Holmes for ya….
Sadly, I only have a few of Brendan Holmes photos at the moment, but I’ll have more for you up soon!
Have to pass out now and strike the set tomorrow. Be back soon!
Check out all our other posts recently added…
- Do Not Disturb: The Making of Prom
- Do Not Disturb: The Making of Oceans Away!
- Do Not Disturb: The Making of Duccios Madonna
- Do Not Disturb: Photos from Final Two Films
- Do Not Disturb: It’s a Wrap!
- Do Night Disturb: Tough Day on Set
- Do Not Disturb: Oceans Away Photos
- Set Dec and Paint
- The Set is Up!
- Do Not Disturb: Intrinsic and Death Takes a Holiday Inn Begins
- Mali to the Movies: Getting Going
- Mali to the Movies: Why It Must Be Done