Today is the first day of December and that means ABC Family will launch their annual 25 Days of Christmas programming event. Every year the network kicks off a holiday inspired schedule leading up to the big day, and now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it’s finally here.
Check out some of the highlights of this year’s 25 Days of Christmas…
Starting tonight the cable network will air The Year Without Santa Claus, which tells the story of how Mrs. Claus had to don the red costume and take over for her husband one season. After that you can expect over 200 hours of holiday-themed shows, movies and specials. Some of the early highlights will include:
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Claus, which airs December 1st at 8pm.
- Pixar Short Films, which will showcase 20 animated entries on December 2nd at 8 p.m.
- The stop-action animated comedy Frosty’s Winter Wonderland will air on December 4th at 8 p.m.
- A Harry Potter marathon, including the series’ first three films, will begin at 1:30 p.m. on December 5th.
- Santa Baby 2 premieres at 9 p.m. on Saturday, December 13th.
Those are just some of the holiday themed movies that will be headed your way in the next few weeks. It’s hard to believe that Christmas is almost here, so get ready to enjoy 25 days of yuletide entertainment courtesy of ABC Family. Check your local listings for up to date times in your area.
What are you looking forward to watching this year?
Source: East Valley Tribune