The Avatar advertising blitz continues with the release of more photos from the film. Monday we brought you some details regarding the upcoming trailer. Now, several more production stills have been released from the 3-D feature and they include more Na’vi action, as well as a few behind the scenes shots of James Cameron.
Take a look at the photos…
Avatar won’t debut in theaters until December 18th, but there’s already a massive amount of anticipation building for it. A new trailer will debut tomorrow in theaters, and the following week online. The last time the studio released a trailer for the film they pulled a fast one on everybody and posted it early. Who knows they might try it again.
- New Avatar Photos
- 5 New Avatar Photos
- First Avatar Teaser Trailer
- Sam Worthington Defends Avatar and Terminator
- Poll: Does James Cameron’s Avatar Trailer Live Up to the Hype?
- Avatar Trailer Receives Mixed Reviews
- Avatar Trailer What Went Wrong?
What do you think of the photos from Avatar?
Source: Spoiler TV