After the first look we gave you of the upcoming Disney animated film, The Princess and the Frog there’s more good news to share. Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California and Clearview’s historic Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City will open their doors for a limited engagement allowing fans to screen the film almost a month before it’s official December 11th release date. Not only will you get to view the film, but an entire family fun event has been created for you to enjoy.
Starting on November 25th, Disney will open its doors for multiple screenings of The Princess and the Frog. The film will be shown several times a day on both coasts with viewing times of 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., with a 9:30 p.m. show available select dates. During this once in a lifetime event there will be several other activities you can enjoy besides just viewing the film.
Themed to the film’s setting, New Orleans, The Ultimate Disney Experience will feature something for everyone.
- PRINCESS POWER — All nine of the Disney princesses will come together for the first time ever, welcoming Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan and of course, Disney’s newest princess, Tiana.
- FUN ‘N GAMES — The Experience will feature opportunities to swing on ropes, climb trees, play games and race through the Bayou Adventure, plus a New Orleans’s Bead Toss, Naveen’s Leap Frog, video games and more.
- HOLLYWOOD HEIRLOOMS — Disney movie archives will be on display for the first time ever, including props and costumes from a variety of films like Mary Poppins, the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and more.
- MOVIE MAGIC – Guests can learn movie magic from real Disney animators who will be on hand teaching guests how to draw a character from the film.
- PICTURE THIS – Guests can put themselves in the movie at Kodak photo locations. Kodak photographers will capture guests’ images and place them in a scene from the movie.
- INSIDER’S GLIMPSE — Burbank guests will also have the rare opportunity to tour the Studio lot.
Tickets are on sale now for this limited engagement. Group general admission tickets (for groups of 20 or more) are $20 each, general admission tickets are $30 each, and royal seating (a reserved seat, The Princess and The Frog Mardi Gras beads and an exclusive limited-edition collectible lithograph from The Princess and The Frog) is $50 per ticket.
For more information on the event and how you can purchase your ticket, visit www.princessandfrogtickets.com or call 1-800-DISNEY-6.
Are you interested in attending The Princess and the Frog event?