At the panel presentation for Warner Bros the main cast for the comic adaptation of DC’s Jonah Hex appeared on stage to introduce the first official trailer for the film. The Comic-Con audience made it very clear that they were all interested in seeing more of Megan Fox as a prostitute, than Josh Brolin as a gun-slinging, anti-hero. The trailer was everything I imagined it would be and more.
Check out my thoughts on the exclusive footage after the jump!
- Josh Brolin was born to play Jonah Hex, and any other character based in the Wild West. When you see the shot of his scarred face flash across the screen, you know you’re in for a treat.
- Megan Fox stars as a prostitute that Hex frequently “visits.” They have a few steamy scenes that were shown during the trailer that made me wonder if this was going to be rated PG-13.
- John Malkovich is shown doing what he does best, playing crazy! He’s got a rough gray beard and long stringy gray hair. His character is obviously pissed off about something.
- Michael Fassbender tries to kill Megan Fox in this movie, and she ends up pulling out the big guns on him…literally!
- Will Arnett who is typically known for his comedic roles is shown sitting on a train track laughing hysterically. Soon we find out it’s because he’s about to blow up and oncoming train! Insanity people!
- This film looks like a Western mixed with a few supernatural elements, and it works!
I can’t wait for everyone else to get a chance to see the trailer for Jonah Hex. I think you’ll be really surprised, but in a good way.
Are you looking forward to the trailer for Jonah Hex?