Here are some interesting things going around the movie world while you were in your Harry Potter world!
- Unrealitymag, came up with something really amusing. What if you take a movie character and replace that character with another movie character from the same actor? It sounds kind of confusing but the photos are definitely worth seeing. Some are really funny. Check them out for yourself and tell us what you think. (unrealitymag)
- Twilight updates for screenscrave fans!! Rotten Tomatoes has a lot of new juice from the sequel to the hit vampire love drama. They spoke with director Chris Weitz who spilled details from New Moon. Read some of the interview and get full details including the look the sequel will have and Edwards new “sparkling” effect, as well as the music of New Moon. (RottenTomatoes)
- Speaking of Twilight, apparently, Warner Bros. and Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way, are going to be making the Twilight Zone movie. According to Variety, they hired Rand Ravich to right the script. More details available. (Variety)
- Morgan Freeman is a busy man, not only does he have the Nelson Mendela biopic, Invictus, coming out this December but according to Variety, he is also in talks to star in Summit Entertainments thriller Red. More info in the full article. (Variety)
- 80′s television hit, Voltran might be coming to a theater near you. According to Comingsoon.net, Entertainment’s Charles Roven, Richard Suckle and Steve Alexander are developing a big screen version of the robot classic. Read more on the project in the article. (ComingSoon)
- It was only a matter of time before companies started making money off of Michael Jackson’s last performance tapes. According to ComingSoon.net, Sony Pictures is in the works of buying over 80 hours of rehearsal footage filmed for Jackson’s concerts. More infor available on this film deal. (Comingsoon)