There is a lost of violence and/or comedy in today’s roundup, I’m not exactly sure why, but here it goes…
- Christmas is a time for joy and a time for decoration. You spend so much time picking out the perfect tree, and yet have you ever wondered what your tree really of you? Check out Treevenge on Firstshowing.
- On FilmSchoolRejects they’ve put together a list of the ten deadliest monsters of all time. I’m pissed that “The Blob” didn’t make it onto their list. One of the best, slow moving villains of all time.
- Then their are the 5 best deleted scenes from your favorite dramas on unrealitymag… And you thought you knew Shawshank Redemption.
- Then movieline has two great stories to check out: Who will win at Comic-Con? Twilight-Obsessed girls or Avatar-Obsessed boys? The fight continues. OR a great list of what Mel Gibson and his character in The Beaver have in common.
- Producers Don Murphy and John Wells have teamed up to option the novel “The Flock,”by James Robert Smith. A story of “a group of highly intelligent giant prehistoric birds discovered in the Florida Everglades who are intent on protecting their ancient home when faced with encroachment by theme park developers.” [THR]