As I said before, those of us who were not lucky enough to screen the film in Austin are being spoon feed the movie 30-60 seconds at a time. ANOTHER Star Trek TV spot popped up over the weekend titled “Going Down”.
This little clip shows us the sexy, sleek side of the film. We get to see some more car chase clips, some intense sky-diving, Nyota (Zoe Saldana) undressing, as well as her and Kirk (Chris Pine) getting it on. I’m not sure how they got the name of the clip. Is it from Kirk sky-diving or something else? I’ll leave that up for you to decide.
I think this clip is more typical J.J. Abrams (which apparently is not what the film is like), it’s quick, flashy, and made to show teenagers that this Star Trek was made for them, not their parents.
Check it out below…
What do you think? Is this what you want out of Star Trek?
If you liked that you then check out the following Star Trek highlights:
- Video of Leonard Nemoy at Star Trek Screening
- Star Trek early review roundup (no spoilers!)
- Star Trek posters
- The third Star Trek TV Spot
- The most recent Star Trek trailer
- The first Star Trek trailer in HD
- Star Trek sequel announcement
- New models of the Enterprise
- Star Trek one sheet
- Another Star Trek Clip with Kirk, Spock and Scotty