This week brings another segment of cheap DVDs available over the Internet. There are some movies out there that are actually worth owning, and we want to tell you about some of our favorites. The folks over at amazon.com are having a nice little sale. Sadly, many of the DVDs on sale are not fantastic. Hopefully this will save you a little bit of time and effort.
Check out out list of cheap DVDs below…
- Lars and the Real Girl | $8.49
- Waking Life | $5.99
- Y Tu Mama Tambien | $8.49
- The Last King of Scotland | $8.49
- 3:10 to Yuma | $9.49
Y Tu Mama Tambien is one of those movies that you can dust off after a few years, and it is still enjoyable. The scenery of Mexico is quite pretty. Lars and the Real Girl is a good movie as well. It is a tad slow at times, but its sweet in a strange way.
- Death At a Funeral | $11.99
- Live Free or Die Hard | $11.99
- Aliens (Two-disc Edition) | $11.99
- Notes on a Scandal | $11.99
- Religulous | $13.99
My recommendation is Death at a Funeral; it was much funnier than I ever anticipated. It seems like it would be the typical British humor movies, but it is more than that. You should check it out.
- The Godfather – The Coppola Restoration Giftset | $52.99
- Sin City | $24.99
- There Will Be Blood | $19.49
- Into The Wild | $17.99
- Election | $14.99
- Coming To America | $14.99
There Will Be Blood is really a great movie; it is intense. The Godfather trilogy is also a great set of movies. The first two never seem to get old; if you don’t own them already, these are a good choice.
- Kingdom of Heaven/Cast Away/Master and Commander | $55.99
- The Hills Have Eyes 2/28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later | $98.99
- Edward Scissorhands/The Boondock Saints/Donnie Darko | $56.99
- Little Miss Sunshine/Napoleon Dynamite/Office Space | $68.99
The bundle of Little Miss Sunshine, Napoleon Dynamite, Office Space is a good package. Office Space is great for those lazy summer afternoons. Honestly, you can’t really go wrong with any of these.
Would you buy any of these? What do you think?