The Internet really is amazing. You can find out loads of useless and semi-useless information, you can meet new people, and you can shop. My favorite thing about the Internet is the latter, not only because it has everything, but if you dig deep enough, you can find almost anything you want for cheap. Plus, who doesn’t love a package coming in the mail with new stuff that they know they got for less then going out to store for?
There are so many website with lots of DVDs on sale. But we’ve rounded up the best picks for the best prices. Check them out below…
- The Lost Boys | $5.99
- Lots of James Bond Films | $9.99
- Shaun of the Dead | $5.99
- V for Vendetta | $6.49
- The Shawshank Redemption | $6.99
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) | $6.49
- Planet Blue IMAX | $5.99
My pick out of the Under $10 bin is Shaun of the Dead. It’s funny. You can watch it with friends or by yourself on a lonely Friday night or a hung over Saturday morning…
- La Vie En Rose (Extended Version) | $11.49
- Casablanca (2-disc Special Edition) | $11.49
- Pan’s Labyrinth (2-disc Platinum Series) | $13.99
- The Departed (2-disc Edition) | $13.99
This is a tough category. You can’t go wrong with any of these, but if we have to pick, it’s going to be Pan’s Labyrinth. I’m guessing that this is probably the least watched out of the bunch, which is why you need to buy it. The visuals in the movie are some of Guillermo del Toro‘s finest. It’s really a masterpiece. I dare you not to hum the theme when it’s over…
- Nightmare on Elm Street Collection | $24.99
- Dirty Harry Ultimate Collector’s Edition | $36.99
- The Tarzan Collection | $28.99
- Film Noir Classic Collection Vol.1 | $24.99
This is a little more obvious. You have to go with Dirty Harry. It’s Clint Eastwood for goodness sake!
I know I’m not a Rambo fan, but this is one of Schwarzenegger’s finest films. “If I’m not me, who the hell am I?” That’s it Governator, you try and act.
Again, another tough category, but I’m going to have to go with American Psycho because it’s one of my top ten favorite films of all time…
- Iron Man Ultimate 2-disc Edition | $16.99
- Eagle Eye | $16.99
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull | $16.99
- Transformers (2-Disc Edition) | $19.49
This is easy. The only REAL film out of the bunch….