Here are some of the late breaking developments from this year’s New York Comic Convention…..
- Check out some exclusive images from the convention floor of New York’s Comic Con. See photos of Terminator, Batman, and Transformers memorabilia and promotional items. [Coming Soon]
- McG gave fan’s hope at his panel when he vaguely insinuated that Arnold Schwarzenegger’s T-800 may be making an appearance in Terminator: Salvation after all. The director stated, “The T-800s as we know them look like Arnold. The T-800 plays a big role in this movie. I can’t quite tell you how we express that. Let me just hint at this: I don’t want today’s Arnold Schwarzenegger.” [First Showing]
- Disney previewed the Bruce Willis graphic novel adaptation, Surrogates. This was the first trailer promoting the film, whose tag line is “see what they see, feel what they feel and become anyone you want to.” [Superherohype]
- Check out a reaction to the upcoming Nicolas Cage disaster flick, Knowing. “The movie is directed by Alex Proyas, probably most known for doing I, Robot and Dark City, and Knowing looks to be just as dark as those two films.” [CinemaBlend]
- The co-creator of the most celebrated graphic novel of all time, Watchmen spoke about the upcoming movie and addressed the rumors surrounding it’s altered ending. Dave Gibbons said, “the outcome is exactly the same as the graphic novel, but the MacGuffin, the gimmick, is a little different.” [Cinematical]