Looks like Marley and Me (despite my review) has taken over the number one family movie spot. Sigh. Directly behind it are Bedtimes Stories and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which might have to fight it out for the number two spot. Then the good news. It looks like Twilight will FINALLY be kicked off the top ten by Slumdog Millionaire. Doesn’t that just feel right?
Here are this weekends projected numbers…
All the following numbers are millions, so add 6 zeros to the end.
- Marley and Me | Weekend Gross $26 | Total $107.5 | Percent Change -28%
- Bedtime Stories | Weekend Gross $20 | Total $85 | Percent Change -27%
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button | Weekend Gross $18 | Total $76.7 | Percent Change -33%
- Valkyrie | Weekend Gross $14 | Total $59.7 | Percent Change -33%
- Yes Man | Weekend Gross $12.5 | Total $ 76.7 | Percent Change -25%
- Seven Pounds | Weekend Gross $9.5 | Total $58.5 | Percent Change -28%
- The Tale of Despereaux | Weekend Gross $7.3 | Total $44.3 | Percent Change -18%
- The Day the Earth Stood Still | Weekend Gross $5 | Total $17.3 | Percent Change -20%
- Doubt | Weekend Gross $4.3 | Total $17.3 | Percent Change -20%
- Slumdog Millionaire | Weekend Gross $4 | Total $27.3 | Percent Change -07%
- Twilight | Weekend Gross $3.8 | Total $176.3 | Percent Change -20%
- The Spirit | Weekend Gross $3.5 | Total $17.8 | Percent Change -45%