Whose going to make some money this weekend? I don’t think Cadillac Record, Punisher: War Zone, Frost/Nixon or any of the upcoming films will be able to knock down last weeks top three, Four Christmases, Twilight, and Bolt. That’s almost a certainty. The question is, where will Bond fit in? Most people think Punisher will beat it out, but I’m not so sure. Even though it’s the opening weekend for Punisher, I think it will still be a race. What do you think?
Here are the predicted numbers for this coming weekends grosses, totals, and changes since last weeks numbers.
- Four Christmases | Gross $16 | Total $68.6 | Change -49%
- Twilight | Gross $11.5 | Total $136.7 | Change -56%
- Bolt | Gross $11 | Total $80.5 | Change -59%
- Punisher (NEW) | Gross $9.5 | Total $9.5
- Australia | Gross $8.5 | Total $32.5 | Change -43%
- Quantum of Solace | Gross $8.3 | Total $153.2 | Change -56%
- Madagascar 2 | Gross $6 | Total $166.7 | Change -58%
- Transporter 3 | Gross $5.5 | Total $26.5 | Change -54%
- Cadillac Records (NEW) | Gross $3 | Total $3
- Role Models | Gross $2.7 | Total $61.7 | Change -48%
- Milk | Gross $2.5 | Total $5 | Change +72%
Come on Milk! Make it to 10!
Prediction number via boxofficereport.com