Did everyone have a good 4th of July? Good. Now that you have worn out your story about catching your cousin Sid kissing your sister at the 4th of July BBQ, it’s time to talk about something else at your water cooler… or watering hole… or… ah screw it. Just read it and get on with your day.
- Check out this video interview with Bruce Campbell on the possibility of making another Evil Dead film. Should they do a remake like the one rumored a few years ago? Or should they do a sequel with Bruce back in action as Ash?
- Just a small bit of news for The Dark Knight… no spoilers or information on the actual movie. The trailers in front of the film have been confirmed. Everyone was hoping for some Harry Potter action since it is WB release but that is a no go. What will we see? We get to catch a glimpse of Zack Snyder’s (300) Watchmen and also the first trailer for Terminator: Salvation. Some Christian Bale to go with your Christian Bale.
- Speaking of Harry Potter and the lack of a trailer, we shall be content with these still images that have been released. If you look through them very fast, it will seem like they’re moving and you can pretend it’s the trailer. Except that it makes no sense. At all. Weirdo.
- Want to see the first promotional image of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in the new movie, Wolverine? No? Fine. Then don’t click this link.
- Here is some Seth Rogan talking about Pineapple Express, Green Hornet etc.
- Want to see the new international Tropic Thunder trailer? Click this for some awesome.
- The Office webisodes are set to premiere July 10th. The webisodes will this time feature the gang trying to figure out Kevin’s financial future. This will all be at nbc.com.
- The cast and crew of The Dark Knight share their thoughts and memories of the late Heath Ledger. Such a shame. RIP Heath.
That’s it for now! What? Not enough? I have spoiled you haven’t I? Next time you can have a spoonful of cinnamon and a swift kick in the butt. Oh. Not complaining anymore, are we? Speaking of a spoonful of cinnamon… have you ever seen someone try to do it? It’s damn near impossible and proves to be quite hilarious when you watch someone. Someone offered to give my girlfriend a piece of pizza if she did it. Not knowing what would happen, she said yes. Comedy gold. Watch what it does to this person. Adios for now.