By no means do we have the next No Country for Old Men in this bunch, but we do have a number of decent films for you to watch, or at least decent actors. 21 has Kevin Spacey as a bad guy, and bunch of sexy math geeks who go to Vegas to make it big by counting cards. Looks fun. Flawless, another bank robbery film with Demi Moore playing a Brit, Micheal Cane as the old janitor, and both of them out for revenge. Then we have David Schwimmer’s directorial debut, Run, Fatboy, Run, which was released in the UK ages ago, and has finally crossed the pond. Basically a fat Simon Pegg, runs out on his wife while she’s pregnant, then tries to run a marathon to prove he still loves her. Stop-Loss, is a war film about Iraq soldiers coming home, only to find that they have to go back AGAIN, and one solider who just can’t. Superhero Movie! has Leslie Nielson in it and a bunch of stupid jokes. I personally love Neilson style stupid jokes, but that is up to you.
Below are all the films being releases this week, with times, tickets, and cast and crew information. Enjoy!
- Movies Releases: Transformers, My Sister’s Keeper, Cheri… (0)
- Movie Releases: The Hangover, Land of the Lost, Away We Go… (0)
- Avoid the Multiplex: Dog Day Afternoon, King of Kings, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (0)
- New DVD Releases: Green Zone, She’s Out of My League, The Last Station (0)
- Movie Review: Stop Loss (0)
- Gobble, Gobble: Thanksgiving TV Schedule: Football, Movies, Specials Galore! (0)
- Avoid the Multiplex: Marty, Eraserhead, Solid Gold Cadillac (0)