There is a lot to choose from this weekend. No huge releases, but plenty to keep you entertained. 10,000 B.C. (which is sure to get some people’s knickers in a twist) comes out tomorrow. It looks like it have amazing special effects, with possibly a little bit of history thrown in. The Bank Job is yet another shot um up, clever, action movie with Jason Statham. Sadly, I don’t think this will be another Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, but it is getting some good reviews. CJ7, is basically a Japanese version of Flubber. College Road Trip is Martin Lawrence not at his best. Cheezy joke, after cheezy joke. I bet it does well. Married Life is about a husband who loves his wife so much, that he has to kill her in order to marry someone else. At least it sounds interesting. My pick for the week is Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, with Amy Adams and Frances McDormand, how could you go wrong? Snow Angels may be hard to find but is supposed to be amazing, so if you can, try to make some time for it.
Here it is, you’re movie list, reviews, ticket information, and trailers for the week!
- 10,000 B.C. | Reviews | Tickets and Times
- The Bank Job | Reviews | Tickets and Times
- CJ7 (Limited) | Reviews | Tickets and Times
- College Road Trip | Reviews | Tickets and Times
- Married Life (Limited) | Reviews | Tickets and Times
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (Limited) | Reviews | Tickets and Times
- Snow Angels (NY/LA) | Reviews | Tickets and Times