This month the list of films presented at Arclight Cinemas focuses on “Politics in Cinema” (Hollywood) and “Sports at the Movies” (Sherman Oaks).
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington — March 5th at 8PM.
- The Manchurian Candidate (1962) — March 12th at 8PM.
- The Parallax View — March 19th at 8PM.
- All the President’s Men — March 26th at 8PM.
- Rocky — March 3rd at 7:30PM.
- Caddyshack — March 10th at 7:30PM.
- Hoosiers — March 17th at 7:30PM.
- Field of Dreams — March 24th at 7:30PM.
- Rudy – March 31st at 7:30PM.
- The Wonder of It All — March 6th at 8PM.
- Snow Angels – March 13th at 8PM.
*Both director’s screenings are at the Arclight Hollywood.
Buy tickets at www.AFI.com
Photo by intergerpoet via Flickr