Ooooooh. What could they be looking at? The Crystal Skull? The Ark? Michael Bay’s tomb? We’ll find out soon enough. I hope this one’s going to be good. I hope I hope I hope I hope. I have a couple more pics that top that one… Indy with his gun and whip. And for Louis, Indy being admired by a Latin hottie. Let’s cross our fingers and hope that the fourth Indy will be no Die Hard 4.
- If you didn’t know, Seth Rogan has been preparing to star in the adaptation of The Green Hornet, he and co-writer Evan Goldberg (Superbad) are writing it together. I wonder how that will turn out…
- The Incredible Hulk director, Lous Leterrier, tells Wizard that the new Hulk movie will have a villain that can actually “threaten the Hulk.” What? I thought Ang Lee already did that all by himself. (Tim Roth plays the villain, Abomination, in the film)
- New picture of Heath Ledger as The Joker on the cover of Empire magazine.
- The boys over at Aint It Cool think the strike may be ending before Christmas.
- Jake Gyllenhaal has been confirmed to play football legend Joe Namath.
Please let this stupid strike end. It seems that each week, less movies are around for me to complain about being made. Come on, everyone just get along so you can continue with the crap movies! I want to see you guys making Battlefield Earth 2! Then, only then, will I know that everything’s okay.